In an effort to wrap up the 'cupcake party' posts, here are a few of the details that I haven't mentioned yet.
- I am a big fan of the FREE-to-download subway art found at eighteen25, this is a Birthday version
- Small cupcake stands were made with plates and candlesticks found at the Dollar Store, then glued together and spray painted. I have seen several tutorials for this.
- Caraffe's seem to be popping up all over too! I found these at Smart and Final as a set of two. They are plastic and have a lid.
- I had grand plans of making this pennant banner, but my time started running a little short. My wonderful friend Brooke swooped in and sewed several of them for me... and I am SO thankful! She is much more detail-oriented that I am so I wouldn't have been able to pull them off as beautiful as she did! BONUS: I can use them in the future or lend them out!!
- I kinda splurged a little on these paper straws from Sugar Diva. I am a little bit obsessed with them. We served pink (strawberry) milk, chocolate milk, and plain milk... so I felt the straws were such a cute addition!
- And finally, I found this awesome idea in several places, but really liked the look of the Cupcake Garland tutorial found here, I was so sad to take it down after the party... it was just so pretty!
So, there you have it! Cupcake party fun!!