Gather your supplies:
- Chef's Hat
- 6 coffee filters
- 3 regular sized cupcake liners
- 1 mini cupcake liner
- 1 Button
- Plain old school glue
- Glue together two coffee filters, turning the second upside down on top of the first
- Glue a third coffee filter correct side upon top of the others... this creates a more fluffy flower bottom. Let this dry, if possible.
- Fold the last three coffee filters in half and then half again, creating pie shaped pieces.
- Glue the three coffee filters on the flower bottom
- Fold three cupcake liners in half and then half again, making pie shaped pieces.
- Glue cupcake liners on top of coffee filters.
- Glue the mini cupcake liner on top of the others.
- Glue a button into the middle of the flower
- Glue the entire flower onto the front of the chef's hat.