All of the food for the party had an orange, blue, or fish theme to it! It was fun trying to think of things to have that fit into the parameters.
Drinks were orange and blue Gatoraide and Juicy Juice (we did have water too)
- Pinwheel Sandwiches - called "Sushi Sandwiches"
- Turkey and cheese sandwiches cut into the shape of a fish with a cookie cutter (not pictured)
- Chinese Chicken Salad - Oranges added
- Orange-you-glad it's fruit salad (peaches, oranges, cantalope, mango + blueberries)
- Orange and Blue Jell-o cups
- Various Orange and Blue candies
- Cheese it's (obviously orange)
- Cheetos (again obviously orange) - not pictured
- Blueberry yogurt-covered pretzles- not pictured
Out of sheer luck and good timing, we were given this sno-cone machine to use at the party as well... even though all the syrups weren't blue and orange it was a great, unique addition to the party! Thanks friend that lent it to us ;-)