Monday, August 15, 2011

Rearranged China Cabinet | Home Decor Project

When we were in the process of buying our house, this china cabinet was one of the selling points to me.  It was a built-in piece of furniture and was a convenient storage spot.  Score!

Not so much.

Fast forward six years and I was completely lost when it came to the decor of the china cabinet.  Every time I passed it, I wanted to throw out its contents and start again.  It had become a catch-all for items I didn't want to get broken... not the beautiful display I had once envisioned. 

See... such a hodge podge!

So, one day a few weeks ago I enlisted the help of a friend (Thanks Brooke!) and we got to work.  We used only items I had on hand and rearranged everything in a more cohesive way. 

This is basically a post to (a) thank my sweet friend for her help and (b) remember the way we displayed everything in case I need to use or clean the contents. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...